[Makebelieve] wren fic_ Beach Adventure1-7 (Adventure Inc, Torchwood, Stargate) R -Voyuerism, Public nudity

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 13:13:23 PDT 2008

I've recently been introduced to the idea of wandering wrens and fic trees.
These are similiar to round robins, but instead of having a rotation
structure, these writing devices are more or less, jump when you please. In
other words, if a post inspires you to write, you write, and if two folks
write the same part, a second story develops from the branch. I've got one
going for Monk, now I thought I'd add Adventure Inc. and there will be more,
the quiet fandoms, probably first, but as things get rolling, who knows.
Anyone who wants to start a wren of their own, roll it on out, themore the
merrier...and what better way to shake a list out of its stupor than to have
stories pouring in, hey?
that said, I'm posting the wrens I come up with to fandom interested lists
first, then to my multiple fandom lists so I can get a wider range of
authors. I will disperse the parts throughout the lists as they come in, but
that sometimes takes time, so the wrens are being posted to the archive (URL
in sig) as parts come in so you can check there for updates if you would
like at any time.
Oh, and finally. You don't have to wait for someone to post before you send
a second post. If a second bit hits you after you have posted, feel free to
add your additional part. For those of you who want to try your hand at
writing but have never felt comfortable in turning out a fullout story, this
would be the perfect oppportunity for you to dip your toe. we're just having
fun. Remember, no rules or structure. If you want to do a single person
response (RPG) bit, its all good. the idea is to make a story. little bits
or large scenes, its all good

The Beach Adventure
by round robin writers
started by PEJA

Fandom: Adventure Inc, Torchwood, Stargate
Characters: [Adventure Inc] Judson Cross (Michael Biehn), Mackenzie Previn
(Karen Cliche) and Gabriel Patterson (Jesse Nilsson) [Torchwood] Jack
Harness (John Barrowman) and Ianto Jones (Gareth David-Lloyd). [Stargate]
Jack O'Neill (Richard Dean Anderson) and Daniel Jackson (Michael Shanks)
Pairings: Judson/Gabe, Jack/Ianto, Jack/Daniel
Genre: slash
Rating: FRM to start
summary: Judson spends a lazy day on a remote beach with his young lover.
Strangers arrive and fun times
Warning: public nudity, Additional warnings will be added if needed.
Authors Note: This is another wandering wren, which means if you want to add
to the end of the story, just send your addition (include part number and
the name of the wren) to the list, or privately to
makebelievearchive at gmail.com and I will send the entry to the interested
lists and archive

Judson Cross always found a secret joy in these times. Times when he could
get away from the craziness of his life and just laze in the sun. It was at
these times that he would idally sift through the events of his lie, rehash
the recent adventures, and sometimes remenice about the older ones with
fondness, and occassionally regret.

But today he was just here to think about nothing. To feel the heat rising
from the heated sands beneath him and beating down from the blazing sun
above. He needed time to recharge. To regain his balance.

He needed time to spend time with the lover of his dreams.

Part 2
Continued by Teddy:
[Characters: Jack Harkness and Ianto Jones from Torchwood. ]

Jack carried the backpack down to the beach with Ianto following reluctantly
behind. "I'm not so sure about this, Jack."

"You said you wanted to get a tan. I don't want tan marks marring that
beautiful skin of yours," Jack replied.

"But a nudest beach. I've never been to one before."

"Ianto, there isn't anyone here...Oh well, almost no one," Jack said
spotting the couple to the far end of the secluded beach. "Look, if you're
shy we can hide behind those rocks there. We can pretend we are all alone."

"Alright, but promise me you won't do anything to embarrass me," Ianto said.

"Do I ever?" Jack asked. "Don't answer that. Ianto, what could be more
romantic than to be together nude on the beach on our honeymoon?"

"Being alone," Ianto stated.

Jack lent over and kissed him, quickly. Ianto even more quickly grabbed his
towel off his shouldber and held in front of his swimming shorts. Jack
laughed. Ianto blushed.

***

Part 3
by PEJA

"We've got company, Judson," Gabe said, leaning down to kiss one sun warmed
shoulder, drawing a slumberous groan of appreciation from his lover.

Judson rolled over and threw a look in the direction of the couple settling
down a coule hundred yards down. "Public beach." he smiled as the dark
haired man swept the other man into his arms and pulled him down on to a
blanket, landing on his back then rolling over to pin his companion beneath
him before he began a practiced exploration of that lean body. "Besides they
look to interested in themselves to be intrusive."

Gabe nodded, his eyes smiling. "Hmmm...looks like this could get better than
a porno."

Judson hooked a hand around the back of young Gabe's neck and pulled him
down onto his chest. "Give those guys some privacy. You have a willing body
right under you if you want porn."

Part 4
by Teddy.

Ianto spread the blanket. Jack stripped off, completely, making Ianto blush
again. He reached out and removed Ianto's shirt before he started putting
sunscreen on his back. "I'm not sure it is a good idea for us to be out in
this sun at all, Jack. I have heard the worst tales of skin cancer and
sunburn," Ianto said.

"You just don't want to show off what you've got," Jack told him. "You look
good, Ianto. Fine young man like yourself. You're nice and firm and virile."

"Jack!"

Both Ianto and Jack turned to see who had said that. But it was someone new
to the beach.

"You know them?" Ianto asked.

"No, Jack is a common name." Jack replied.

The new Jack threw a blanket down on the sand and flipped open the pop-up
sunshield. He quickly pegged the four corners and pushed the cooler inside.
"Why did we bother coming to the beach if you aren't going to get any sun?"
Daniel asked.

"Better view."

Part 5

Jack O'Neill smirked broadly, tilting his head toward the couple down the
beach. "Nice ass."

"Huh?" Daniel glanced in the direction Jack was looking, just a casual flick
of his eyes, before he turned back to gaze at the ocean. His back suddenly
stiffened and he turned his head back toward the naked, passionately
involved pair. "Holy crap."

Jack chuckled, tapping his lover's shoulder with an icy beer. He knew
Daniel's secret kink was watching. Their private stack of pornos, starign
one Jack O'Neill and Daniel Jackson was proof of that.

Absently taking the beer Daniel drew a long draw from the bottle. "Ah,
nice," he murmured, shifting so he could lean his head on Jack's thigh.
Leave it to Jack to bring lawn chairs. The man was nothing if not a comfort
slut.

Jack reached out to thread his fingers threw Daniel's longish hair. "Getting
a little shaggy, pet."

Daniel huffed, taking a nip out of Jack's thigh. He smiled when the older
man grunted softly. "You like me shaggy." He licked at reddening bite mark.
"GIves you something to hang onto when I'm licking your cock."

"Those guys giving you ideas, Danny-boy?"

Part 6
by Teddy.

"Jack, what are you doing?" Ianto asked.

"Putting sunscreen on you. I want one nice even tan."

"Under my shorts?"

"You won't have them on long," Jack told him, running his hands down over
Ianto's bum. One slick inger slid between the cheeks.

Ianto caught his breath. "Jack the sun doesn't shine there."

"Oh, but it just demanded my attention." Jack ran his hands down the inside
of Ianto's thigh making him move his stance to allow Jack to spread more
sunscreen. But Ianto jumped slightly when Jack's hand ran over a bruise.
"Ianto?"

"Just a bruise," Ianto replied.

"Am I so rough with you?" Jack asked, knowing that they often lost control
in each others arms.

"No, it wasn't you."

Jack bent to look at the bruise. "Someone else?" he demanded.

"God! Jack, no. It was just an embarrassing accident."

"You didn't tell me," Jack said.

"I heard about this...um...it cleans...Jack, please. It was silly. I should
have gotten you to help or show me," Ianto said.

"Ianto, even if I didn't use condoms, I couldn't catch anything. I don't get
sick," Jack said.

"I just thought that..."

Jack turned him around and drew him into his arms. He kissed him gently.
"You can show me later. Just don't hurt yourself. If you want to be hurt,
all you had to do was ask. I didn't think you wanted..."

"No! I don't. It's good between us, Jack. Really. I like all the things you
do to me, but I'm not into pain."

"Didn't think so and I don't want to hurt you." Jack started putting the
sunscreen on Ianto's chest.

"I can do this side myself."

"But it's much more fun this way," Jack replied.

Part 7
by PEJA

Gabe went eagerly into Judson's arms, his finger's tangling in the older
man's short sandy hair as he fit his mouth to Judson's in a kiss that
enflamed them both.

Judson let his younger lover control the kiss, then with a cobra's speed
flipped Gabe under him and leaned up on his elbows, grinning down into his
lover's dark eyes. "I could get lost in those eyes of yours, my beauty."

Gabe sent him a slumberous glance while his fingers traced the muscular body
pressing him down. "I think I'd rather have you get lost in my body,"

Laughing sotly, Judson rolled off his companion and sat up, leaning into the
cooler for a couple beers. He handed one to Gabe, saying, I think... later.
Its always better in the anticipation."

***

okay, guys, remember you don't have to be in rotation to add something. if
the story moves ya, drop us a seg. for the folks on a dues list, writing a
bit or two will count for dues, Oh and if you want to start a wren of your
own, fly with it.

Readers, a litte FB would not go amiss. If ya like this thing, tell us

The wwomb archive http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php accepts all
fandoms, all genres. Come create your personal page with us
Need a plot bunny? http://community.livejournal.com/adoptaplotbunny/
ready to commit ten minutes a day to writing?