[Makebelieve] An Adventure Inc wandering wren fic: Beach Adventure (Judson Cross) Please play

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 10:23:29 PDT 2008

I've recently been introduced to the idea of wandering wrens and fic trees.
These are similiar to round robins, but instead of having a rotation
structure, these writing devices are more or less, jump when you please. In
other words, if a post inspires you to write, you write, and if two folks
write the same part, a second story develops from the branch. I've got one
going for Monk, now I thought I'd add Adventure Inc. and there will be more,
the quiet fandoms, probably first, but as things get rolling, who knows.
Anyone who wants to start a wren of their own, roll it on out, themore the
merrier...and what better way to shake a list out of its stupor than to have
stories pouring in, hey?
that said, I'm posting the wrens I come up with to fandom interested lists
first, then to my multiple fandom lists so I can get a wider range of
authors. I will disperse the parts throughout the lists as they come in, but
that sometimes takes time, so the wrens are being posted to the archive (URL
in sig) as parts come in so you can check there for updates if you would
like at any time.
Oh, and finally. You don't have to wait for someone to post before you send
a second post. If a second bit hits you after you have posted, feel free to
add your additional part. For those of you who want to try your hand at
writing but have never felt comfortable in turning out a fullout story, this
would be the perfect oppportunity for you to dip your toe. we're just having
fun. Remember, no rules or structure. If you want to do a single person
response (RPG) bit, its all good. the idea is to make a story. little bits
or large scenes, its all good

The Beach Adventure
by round robin writers
started by PEJA

Fandom: Adventure Inc
Characters: Judson Cross (Michael Biehn), Mackenzie Previn (Karen Cliche)
and Gabriel Patterson (Jesse Nilsson)
Genre: Undetermined at this time--up for grabs
Rating: FRM to start
summary: Judson spends a lazy day on a remote beach
Warning: public nudity, Additional warnings will be added if needed.
Authors Note: This is another wandering wren, which means if you want to add
to the end of the story, just send your addition (include part number and
the name of the wren) to the list, or privately to
makebelievearchive at gmail.com and I will send the entry to the interested
lists and archive

Judson Cross always found a secret joy in these times. Times when he could
get away from the craziness of his life and just laze in the sun. It was at
these times that he would idally sift through the events of his lie, rehash
the recent adventures, and sometimes remenice about the older ones with
fondness, and occassionally regret.

But today he was just here to think about nothing. To feel the heat rising
from the heated sands beneath him and beating down from the blazing sun
above. He needed time to recharge. To regain his balance.

He needed time to spend time with the lover of his dreams.

okay, anyone tempted? post the next part someone. Don't make me do this
alone. I hate alone. it takes waaaay to long

The wwomb archive http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php accepts all
fandoms, all genres. Come create your personal page with us
Need a plot bunny? http://community.livejournal.com/adoptaplotbunny/
ready to commit ten minutes a day to writing?