[Makebelieve] An Adventure Inc/torchwood wren fic: Beach Adventure (Part1-3) Judson/Gabe, Jack/Ianto)

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 20:33:06 PDT 2008

The Beach Adventure
by round robin writers
started by PEJA

Fandom: Adventure Inc, Torchwood
Characters: [Adventure Inc] Judson Cross (Michael Biehn), Mackenzie Previn
(Karen Cliche) and Gabriel Patterson (Jesse Nilsson) [Torchwood] Jack
Harness (John Barrowman) and Ianto Jones (Gareth David-Lloyd)
Pairings: Judson/Gabe, Jack/Ianto
Genre: slash
Rating: FRM to start
summary: Judson spends a lazy day on a remote beach with his young lover.
Strangers arrive and fun times
Warning: public nudity, Additional warnings will be added if needed.
Authors Note: This is another wandering wren, which means if you want to add
to the end of the story, just send your addition (include part number and
the name of the wren) to the list, or privately to
makebelievearchive at gmail.com and I will send the entry to the interested
lists and archive

Judson Cross always found a secret joy in these times. Times when he could
get away from the craziness of his life and just laze in the sun. It was at
these times that he would idally sift through the events of his lie, rehash
the recent adventures, and sometimes remenice about the older ones with
fondness, and occassionally regret.

But today he was just here to think about nothing. To feel the heat rising
from the heated sands beneath him and beating down from the blazing sun
above. He needed time to recharge. To regain his balance.

He needed time to spend time with the lover of his dreams.

Part 2
Continued by Teddy:
[Characters: Jack Harkness and Ianto Jones from Torchwood. ]

Jack carried the backpack down to the beach with Ianto following reluctantly
behind. "I'm not so sure about this, Jack."

"You said you wanted to get a tan. I don't want tan marks marring that
beautiful skin of yours," Jack replied.

"But a nudest beach. I've never been to one before."

"Ianto, there isn't anyone here...Oh well, almost no one," Jack said
spotting the couple to the far end of the secluded beach. "Look, if you're
shy we can hide behind those rocks there. We can pretend we are all alone."

"Alright, but promise me you won't do anything to embarrass me," Ianto said.

"Do I ever?" Jack asked. "Don't answer that. Ianto, what could be more
romantic than to be together nude on the beach on our honeymoon?"

"Being alone," Ianto stated.

Jack lent over and kissed him, quickly. Ianto even more quickly grabbed his
towel off his shouldber and held in front of his swimming shorts. Jack
laughed. Ianto blushed.

***

Part 3
by PEJA

"We've got company, Judson," Gabe said, leaning down to kiss one sun warmed
shoulder, drawing a slumberous groan of appreciation from his lover.

Judson rolled over and threw a look in the direction of the couple settling
down a coule hundred yards down. "Public beach." he smiled as the dark
haired man swept the other man into his arms and pulled him down on to a
blanket, landing on his back then rolling over to pin his companion beneath
him before he began a practiced exploration of that lean body. "Besides they
look to interested in themselves to be intrusive."

Gabe nodded, his eyes smiling. "Hmmm...looks like this could get better than
a porno."

Judson hooked a hand around the back of young Gabe's neck and pulled him
down onto his chest. "Give those guys some privacy. You have a willing body
right under you if you want porn."

okay, anyone tempted to add the next bit? Come on guys, post the next part
someone.

The wwomb archive http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php accepts all
fandoms, all genres. Come create your personal page with us
Need a plot bunny? http://community.livejournal.com/adoptaplotbunny/
ready to commit ten minutes a day to writing?