[Makebelieve] Fic: A Monk Wandering Wren Part 13 by "goss64(max)" (forwarding)

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 21:36:49 PDT 2008

forwarding this for  "goss64(max)" <goss64 at verizon.net> to MakeBelieve_YG.
Please send feedback to Max

Previously...
Adrian's hand moved lower, cupping Leland through his suit pants. "You're
pretty hard, there, Leland." he said with a soft smile in his voice. "got a
confession you'd like to get off your chest?"

Part 13 by Max
It was difficult to speak when the hand of the man he'd wanted for so long,
dreamed about for so long, was suddenly holding him so very intimately.
Leland gulped nervously, sure that his heart was beating so hard that Adrian
must hear it too.

"I ...... Oh God, Monk. I never .... I never thought ......" He melted
into the touch of the other man, as if waiting for instruction. He would do
anything for him. Anything.

Remember, anyone can post the next bit. Just send it to the list, or if you
prefer to me privately and I will send it round the wren circuit

The wwomb archive http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php accepts all
fandoms, all genres. Come create your personal page with us
Need a plot bunny? http://community.livejournal.com/adoptaplotbunny/
ready to commit ten minutes a day to writing?