[Makebelieve] Fic: A Monk Wandering Wren fic (Leland/Monk) Please play

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 17:15:33 PDT 2008

Previous parts -
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=39500&warning=FRT

Part 12 by PEJA

"Monk," Leland murmured, his hands running over the sleeve of his jacket, up
and down, up and down the strong arm wrapped around him. "Am I dreaming?"
his voice went raspy with desire at just the thought of Adrian wanting him.
"Oh, God if this is a dream, I don't ever want to wake up. Just bury me in
the dream and never let it end."

Adrian smiled softly. "I'm real, Leland." His lips pressed warmly against
Leland's neck,his tongue darting out to taste the other man. "Taste so
good."

Leland whimpered. It had to be a dream. Adrian would never....

Adrian's hand moved lower, cupping Leland through his suit pants. "You're
pretty hard, there, Leland." he said with a soft smile in his voice. "got a
confession you'd like to get off your chest?"

end part 12
anyone wanna add something?

The wwomb archive http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php accepts all
fandoms, all genres. Come create your personal page with us
Need a plot bunny? http://community.livejournal.com/adoptaplotbunny/
ready to commit ten minutes a day to writing?