[Makebelieve] Fic: Lizards And Teddy Bears 7 - NCIS (yea, two chapters inas many days..freaky, huh?)

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 21:09:34 PDT 2008

Lizards And Teddy Bears 7
by peja

Fandom: NCIS
Pairing/Characters: Jethro/Tony (Mark Harmon/Michael Weatherly), Ducky
(David McCallum), Palmer(Brian Dietzen)
Rating: FRAO
Warning: While primarily slash, this series has shades of Het overall. Also
MPreg & Alien sex
Note: This was inspired by a post sent to NavyNCISslash awhile back, asking
the name of an episode where Tony finds a lizard in his bed, the lizard
morphed...into Gibbs and comp. Doesn't take much to warp the warped.
Rating: FRAO over series
Categories: NCIS, slash fiction
Characters: Jethro Gibbs/Tony DiNozzo, Tony/Jen
Portrayed by Mark Harmon/Michael Weatherly, Michael Weatherly/Lauren Holly
Genres: Hetero, Slash over-all.
Acknowledgments: This story is dedicated to Cassio (WWOMB) who requested
another chapter
General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short fics and improvs
in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing.

Gibbs literally exploded into the house, door crashing against the wall as
he slammed it open. He seemed almost to rocket across the rooms, heading for
the bedroom.

Until a strong hand on his forearm stopped him in his tracks.

His eyes were diamond hard blue lasers stabbing into the offending human
barricade. "What?" he barked, his eyes glued to the door behind which Tony
lie, dangerously ill with his child.

"You can't go in there like this," Ducky told him in a calm tone. "He's
drifting right now. Asleep, awake. There, but not. Its...dangerous."

"I....can smell his need." Gibbs growled, his eyes dilating. "He...needs."

"And whose fault is that?" Ducky raked a hand through his hair, leaving it
standing up in little spikes that would have been amusing if the situation
was not so serious. "I told you to give him the comfort of your body. I told
you to let him absorb the scent of your desire. Did you think I was
kidding?"

"He blocked me out, Ducky. Locked himself away from me....I..."

"Now you offer excuses? Now? All of this could have been prevented, but you
had to be as stupid and stubborn a chameleon as he who fathered you." Ducky
sneered. "I warn you, Jethro LeRoy Gibbs, if you do not make this right I
will in no uncertain terms intercede on your breeder's behalf. If it comes
to that, I promise you you will not be allowed to see Tony without
supervision. Do you understand? I will not allow rejection sickness to kill
him. I will not lose that boy because you refuse to let him know what going
on and make informed decisions for his own body and that of the child.

Gibbs' eyes took on a golden reptilian glow and fangs slipped low in his
mouth. "You dare? You, who know who I am better than anyone?"

Ducky's eyes were ice. "I dare."

The human facade slipped back into place, human and in deathly pain.
"Ducky...Please....His body screams. The pheromones...."

"As if I don't know that already. Tony's throwing so much pheromone into the
air, Palmer had to be put under sedation." His hard glare darted to the
fitful slumbering tech. "Breeders should not be effected under normal
circumstances. Half breed breeders...unheard of. If I permit you in there as
you are right now, you will tear him apart in the mating frenzy." He picked
up a syringe and swab, cleaning and injecting the cleaned section of Gibbs
arm. "Now, you will have a cup of coffee and let the nullifier numb your
senses enough to regain control. You will see Tony in thirty minutes. No
sooner. And once you have placated his sexual needs, you will sit and
explain what is happening to him." Ducky propelled Gibbs to the table and
set a coffee before him. "Oh and by the way, Tony decided to keep the child.
You, on the other hand....You had better convince him that you have not been
using him for a sex toy or you are going to lose both mate and child."

end part 7

feed back anyone. Oh, and I want to thank all the readers who have visited
the story on site. In the last two days the page has been accessed almost
1700 times. You guys are freaking amazing!!  And so very patient <g>
The wwomb archive http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php accepts all
fandoms, all genres. Come create your personal page with us

THE LIGHT MY FIRE AWARDS:
The WWOMB archive has been nominated in 2 categories (content and Design) of
the "Light My Fire Awards". We'd appreciate it if you would pop over to
http://lmfa.diagonalfiction.com/index2.php and give us a vote