[Makebelieve] Tree Fic: The Rejected Lover Affair (Branch 2) part 8-9 (Man From Uncle) Illya/m, Napoloeon/f

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 10:06:28 PDT 2008

This is now a Tree Fic.. If a segment post inspires you to write, please do
you write us a chapter. Don't worry about if two folks write the same part,
that only gives us an additional story from the branch. Anyone who wants to
start a wren of their own, roll it on out, the more the merrier...and what
better way to shake a list out of its stupor than to have stories pouring
in, hey? Oh, and finally, for those of you who want to try your hand at
writing but have never felt comfortable in turning out a full-out story,
this would be the perfect oppportunity for you to dip your toe. we're just
having fun. Remember, no rules or structure. If you want to do a single
person response (RPG) bit, its all good. the idea is to make a story. little
bits or large scenes, its all good

NOTE: With a double post for Chapter 6, this story has branched in two
directions. the primary (Branch 1) is archived here
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=39995 the second
branch http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=40060 You will
find all versions
http://www.squidge.org/peja/cgi-bin/series.php?seriesid=456

The Rejected Lover Affair (Branch 2)
by round robin authors

Fandom: Man From UNCLE
Pairing/Characters: [Man From Uncle] Napoleon Solo (Robert Vaughn), Illya
Kuryakin (David McCallum) and Alexander Waverly (Leo G. Carroll)
Portrayed by: above
Category: Hetero, slash A Wandering Wren. this is a story that anyone can
add to at any tme. Please consider adding a part.
Rating: FRAO
Spoilers: not as yet
Series/Sequel: no
Brief Summary: One of the agents is....misplaced
Warnings: abuse under the disguise of BDSM, torture, angst, abduction
Notes/acknowledgments: written to bring attention to the new
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ManFromUNCLE_Fantasies list
General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short fics and improvs
in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing.
Disclaimers: MfU belongs to its creator. The story comes frm the minds and
souls of the writers.
Archive: on makebelieve

Part 8
by missdemeana2
missdemeana2 at yahoo.com

Napoleon glanced down at the map, unsure at first if this was the place. The
building was derelict, its facia anonymous and devoid of any hint of its
former use. He crumpled up the paper, discarding it carelessly on the floor
as he slipped between the gap in the surrounding fence.

The inside of the building was empty, a vast open space that echoed his
footsteps back to him. He walked a few feet inside, turning to view his
surroundings, painfully aware of the open target he'd become. "Hello!" he
shouted.

He heard the clip-clop of her heels on the concrete floor before Ivy came
into view, six beefy men following her and fanning out to surround Napoleon.
He watched them in his peripheral vision, but his attention was on her.

"Ivy. I'd like to say it's nice to see you, but under the circumstances…."

She chuckled. "Always ready with the smart remark, hm, Napoleon? Well, I can
honestly say it's nice to see you. And so prompt. Not like when we dated.
Back then, you didn't care if you kept me waiting around."

Napoleon bristled. His and Ivy's memory of that frantic period in his life
obviously differed. She'd been keen from the start, but when her demands on
his attention bordered on the obsessive, Napoleon had tried to distance
himself. Especially when she'd made veiled threats about his partner. He
didn't take kindly to that.

He tried to smile; best not to goad the woman. "Back then, Ivy, you made
dates without actually asking if I was available. Still, I'm here, now. And
as you pointed out, on time. So, shall we get on with it?"

"What's the hurry?" She feined surprise. "Oh, but of course… you're eager to
see your little bed boy."

Napoleon sighed inwardly. It had been one of her constant accusations during
their brief relationship. Napoleon had never slept with Illya, at least not
in a sexual way. Not that the thought of it wasn't appealing, but his
friendship with Illya meant too much to him to risk such an emotional tie.

He watched her carefully as she slowly approached, feeling like a deer being
stalked. She stopped close enough to smell her perfume. "What's this about,
Ivy?"

"It's about you, lover." She ran a finger down his cheek. "And me. And some
unfinished business."

Unfinished business. And he'd thought this was over and done with. In the
end, he'd had to resort to legal action to stop her harassing him, and he'd
thought it had worked. Hell hath no fury, like a woman scorned.

She stepped back, her head cocked to one side. She clicked her fingers and
one of the men dropped a pair of coveralls on the floor in front of him. She
smiled. "Take off your clothes, Napoleon, and put these on. I'm sure you
have numerous devices about your person."

He stripped quickly, efficiently, avoiding Ivy's lascivious stare as he
dropped his pants, leaving him standing in his shorts. He picked up the
cover alls, but she stopped him with an impatient wave of her hand.
"Everything, Napoleon."

He shrugged, as if it were inconsequential. And it was. Napoleon had
anticipated this. He ran a tongue over his false tooth, thanking R&D for
their clever, micro-homing devices.

He pulled the coveralls over his shoulder and zipped it up. Ivy clicked her
fingers at another minion, and he stepped forward with a wand-like
instrument, waving it up the length of Napoleon, from head to toe. At jaw
level, the humming whine of the devise changed to a high pitched tone. Ivy
smiled.

"Open your mouth, Napoleon. Looks like you're hiding something from me."

Napoleon tried to brave it out. "I don't know what you mean."

Her smile disappeared, leaving that chilling expression Napoleon remembered
from before. "Remove what's in your mouth, or I'll have Gunther remove it
for you." The man next to her took a pair of pliers from his pocket and
snapped them menacingly at Napoleon.

Napoleon's heart sank. As Ivy's minion stepped closer, Napoleon held up a
hand to stop him. He reached into his mouth, releasing the catch on the
false tooth and removed the homing device. He dropped it into Ivy's palm.

"That's better." She tossed it into some rubble in one corner. "Now,
Napoleon." Her eyes glittered with madness. "Let's move this somewhere more
comfortable." She leaned forward, kissing him on the cheekd as she
whispered, "The rest of your life starts here."

end part 8
missdemeana2 at yahoo.com

Part 9 (very short...sorry)
by PEJA
makebelievearchive at gmail.com

Napoleon did not like the sound of that. Not one little bit. But Illya's
life was at stake. Bottom line. he would do anything to get his partner out
of this. He allowed his gaze to pan over Ivy. The woman gave him a nauseaous
feeling and he had to fight off the grimace . Well, almost anything.

Still, he could not afford to anger the woman. He fell into step with her,
following where she lead. he didn't hesitate as he was bundled into a Ford
Van. Didn't resist as he was chained to the cargo bed. Didn't balk when a
thick blindfold was strapped over his eyes and a ball gag thrust deep into
his throat.

He was going to see Illya. Illya.

All for Illya

end part 9

***

Okay MfU authors, or even those who just wannabe, how about adding a few
lines.

oh and remember to come play on
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ManFromUNCLE_Fantasies would love to see some
stories to christen the list from you all as well.

Feedback would be nice, guys...let us know what you think. I've included the
chaper author so you can send the FB directly to them

The wwomb archive http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php accepts all
fandoms, all genres. Come create your personal page with us
Need a plot bunny? http://community.livejournal.com/adoptaplotbunny/
ready to commit ten minutes a day to writing?