[Makebelieve] plea to the authors

makebelieve archive makebelievearchive at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 07:05:50 PST 2007

The site is back up, running reallllly slow, mostly due to the rush on the
servers, so I'm thinking maybe we can ease the traffic flow some way. I'm
here asking the authors if they might consider reposting some (or lots) of
their older fics for the readers to enjoy on list while traffic flow on site
gets back to normal. As it is right now, we're having trouble getting in
long enough to add any new bits, having stories on list might allow the
authors to get the bandwidth they need to share on site.

Thanks in advance to all who post...oh and in this case, Off Topic fandoms
are welcome (add OT fic and fandom to sub line)

--
02-5 thru 02-9:
FANDOMS: 24, Adventure Inc, Angel, Band Of Brothers, Batman, Battlestar