[FFML] Lost Work

Gallicus gallicusnz at yahoo.co.nz
Thu Feb 25 11:01:25 PST 2010

And on a final note, although it has yet to index your works Chris, I've been plugging away at the following wikia:

jusenkyo.wikia.com/wiki/Ranma_1/2_Fan_Fiction_Wiki

So this might be a good place in future to go searching for obscure and forgotten Ranma 1/2 fanfics. (And people are welcome to contribute if they feel motiovated!)

Cheers,

Alex
Long-time lurker (joined about 1998/99 I think from memory), first time poster...