[FFML] ACen Cuts Fanfic Panel

whimsy fripon at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 2 18:24:24 PDT 2010

The approved list includes:

Carpe DM: Game Mastery for Tabletop RPGs
Game Creation: How to Use RPG Maker 2003
neither of which seem especially connected to anime unless the games being discussed are specifically oriented towards anime, e.g. Big Eyes, Small Mouth.
and
Everyone In Your Party Has Died – Let’s Play Oregon Trail! [18+]
Zombie Survival 101

Like Jeanne, I don't understand the decision process of the organizers.

Curiously, another approved panel is:
How (Not) to Write a Lemon (+18)
which seems odd in light of no fanfic panel