[FFML] HP fanfic search, exhausted all other avenues... Harry learns Snape was uncle or father, changed into a girl, ends up liking Malfroy...

Andrew Painter sanjiyan at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Sep 14 09:34:02 PDT 2009

All,

Sorry about the spam, but I have looked everywhere else I could think
of, and so I come you the FFML and I know someone will know the answer.

I am looking for a Harry Potter fanfic, I thought it was on ff.net but
can not find it.

It was about Harry finding out that Severus Snape was either his father
or uncle, later on due to some kind of threat, Harry had a glamour
charm/spell/whatever done to him to turn him into a girl. This spell or
change was also made permenant (either intentional or by accident) Harry
now a girl took on certain characteristics that made her look a true
relation to Snape.

Heres also something else I remember, she started to be attracted to
Malfroy.

She had long black hair, was thin, I also think she changed her house
from Gryffindor to Slytherin.

Those are the only things I remember, I read it a long time ago.

Anyway, if anyone knows or thinks of the fanfic, could you please reply
privately, as not to clog up the mailing list.

Many Thanks

Andrew AKA Sanjiyan
http://www.sanjiyan.co.uk