[FFML] [WWW info] Moonshadow updated @ MythrilMoth.net

Mythril Moth mythrilmoth at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 9 14:06:46 PDT 2009

I've FINALLY gotten chapters 14, 15, and 16 of Moonshadow formatted for the
web and posted.

Also, the previous 13 chapters have been re-edited, and a glossary has been
added to explain the various Japanese terminology and other concepts which
may not be as easily accessible to some readers.

Title cards for 14-16 aren't ready yet, because I'm learning an entirely new
graphics package and at the moment, it isn't cooperating with me. I'll get
those made anytime between now and Boxing Day; they're low-priority.

http://www.mythrilmoth.net/mshad/moonshadow.html

Hope you enjoy! Comments welcome.

(Oh, and Moonshadow 17 is about 28% written. No ETA on that.)