[FFML] RE [R1/2] Hearts of Ice, Epilogue

jak quill jakquill at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jun 27 01:31:15 PDT 2009

And I remember actually finding it  -  I can't remember who's page it was on, but I DO rememeber how much I enjoyed reading those early chapters.

Thanks VERY much for the great ending to a wonderful story!!!!

Quill...

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck you had better throw some
hot water on it just to be sure.
If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I
hope I should have the guts to betray my country.
E.M. Forster
Somewhere in the world, two aardvarks are humping.
Message: 1