[FFML] [fic][yyh] Shonen Epilogue: Last to First

Chester Castañeda chester.castaneda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 04:37:57 PDT 2009

Yay! ^_^ People actually thinking that this fic is worth paying
attention to is always good to hear. Oh, and on the bright side of you
not opting to read this fic from the start, in the middle of writing
Shonen, I went through a "filler ep" phase that I eventually cut out
in the latest draft of this story. Sometimes, epics should simply be
left in the hand of the experts.

...Er, hope it doesn't disappoint. ^^; Besides which, finishing fics
seems to be the trend nowadays. Which reminds me, I really have to
give out C&C to both Mrs. Fisk and Mr. Sommer one of these days. Darn
writing job. :P