[FFML] [fic][yyh] Shonen Epilogue: Last to First

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Mon Jun 15 04:24:00 PDT 2009

On 06/15/2009 03:18 AM, gabriel_gabdiel at yahoo.com wrote:

> Shonen
> A Yuyu Hakusho fic
> By Chester Castañeda
> chester.castaneda at gmail.com
> http://www.fanfiction.net/~abdiel
> http://abdiel.florestica.com/
>
> Well, I'm not quite the newbie anymore. Nevertheless, all comments
> and criticisms are still acceptable... and appreciated. ^_~

> Epilogue: Last to First

Well!

When this fic first started - eight years ago yesterday, according to
the date on my archived copy of Chapter 1 - I didn't start reading it,
because I wasn't familiar with the base series. This seemed a shame to
me, since what I could make of the fic based on what I did know seemed
worth paying attention to.

Since then I've become somewhat more familiar with the series through
fanfic of a less arching scale, though I still haven't managed to
actually see (or read) more than a little bit of the original - but I
still never started this fic, in part out of inertia and in part because
it was unfinished and plainly going to be a long work. (2.1MB of text in
my local copy...)

Now that the series is apparently finished, I think it's time I started
reading it, from the beginning. It's never easy to tell what I'll find
demands a comment, but we will see how things pan out.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.