[FFML] Ranma 1/2 fic search...

Andrew Painter sanjiyan at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jun 10 12:03:22 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I've searched everywhere but I am still out of luck. So this is my last
avenue to ask for help.

As such, if anyone knows of the fic, or can help out with a link,
private replies please.

I am looking for a Ranma 1/2 fanfic (I think I read it on ff.net, but I
am unable to find it), general jist of it is...

Ranma learnt the Neko-ken, and shows up at the Tendos' along with Genma;
but with an extra, a large 'cat'.

Ranma and this 'cat' can semi-communicate to each other.

This cat is larger than normal, Akane (or Nabiki) ask about it, as to
why its large. Ranma explains its a bengal ? tiger cub.

Ranma is very protective about the cat/tiger cub, and will go into the
full blown neko-ken if the cat is in danger, as Akane finds out when she
tries to hit Ranma with the table, but the cat gets in the way.

One other thing I remember, is when Ranma is at school the teacher
mutters something about cats are not allowed, and Ranma stops where he
is, and twists his head around like a cat AKA the head 180 degree turn
in the Exercist. At this the students in the classroom freak out.

Also, Genma warns the Tendos' to never get between Ranma and this cat,
or Ranma goes Neko, in a true cat sense, i.e. no problems maiming anyone
that hurts the cat.