[FFML] [Ranma] Colors - Yellow Chapter 13 (Now with Tabs)

Joseph Palmer jpalmer at josephpalmer.com
Tue Jun 2 19:31:11 PDT 2009

Heh, I was on IRC last night as I was finishing up, and when I
realized where the natural chapter break would be, I said something
like: "Oh, Crap. Nabiki is going to kill me!"

Thanks for commenting (they are fixed in the HTML version), and I'm
looking forward to seeing you on IRC sometime.

J.

P.S. Nabiki says it was 4 years and a week, and she really had to pee!