[FFML] 300 Moons. Sailor Moon/300 crossover

David McMillan skyefire at skyefire.org
Tue Jun 2 10:02:07 PDT 2009

clc college wrote:
> The better term is "Spartan." ...oh, no. Now I'm envisioning a 300/SM
> fusion. MAKE IT STOP!!!!
>
> David McMillan in response to a review of a Sailor Moon/Power Rangers
> crossover.
>

> The evil ideas that can come about from just one line…its just
> sounding very evil for something short and to the point. And now to
> the story.

	....ohhh, NO.  I can see the mob with torches&pitchforks gathering on
my front lawn now.

> 300 Moons By Jason Walters
>

> Queen Beryl had her entire army ready to open the gates of hell on
> her command and she would enjoy watching Tokyo burn. But before she
> could that she had to deal 5 untrained little girls in fukus who had
> time after time beaten her best warriors and killed off her best
> Generals . 4 of the little girls had been killed crossing the icy

	Extra space.  Four <> 4

> wastes to get to her headquarters and they took with them one of her

	"they had taken with them"

> best hit teams. The Doom and Gloom girls had been the best where
> everyone else that had faced these girls had failed and paid the
> price with their lives. But in the end even they paid the price for
> killing 4 to losing 5 of their number.

	Actually, didn't the Senshi only lose four?  They only had five to
begin with.
	Four<>4, five<>5

> Now Sailor Moon stood by herself with out her warriors to back her up

	without

> and she was alone to face Queen Beryl and her army of evil. The only
> thing she do wads pray for some outside force to save her and her

	SP: was

> world from this evil overlord. She had watched her friends all die
> trying to get to this point and is she failed then everything she

	is<>if

> loved would be taken over and enslaved. With nothing left to loss she

	loss<>lose

> pulled herself up straight and started singing…..’My Boyfriend is a
> Pilot”…..

	....SAY WHAT!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

	And BTW, those ellipses look... *weird*.

> As she was about to launch an attack on this pathetic person in front
> of her the girl quit crying and started to sing. It was the worst
> noise she had even heard, the song was bad and the singing was even
> worse. She hated that song and the little witch who sang it. She
> might have been a Robotech fan in secret, that did not mean she had
> to like Min-may. She was about to do something when her new general
> got her attention and handed her a piece of paper.

	Not going to touch the spelling of Minmei/Minmay/Minny-May....
	Now, see, *that's* Beryl's problem.  She watched the Macek'd version of
Macross -- if she'd seen the original, it wouldn't have been so bad.

> As Sailor Moon was singing she felt a tap on her shoulder and she was
> handed a piece of paper from a Youma. She did a double take as she
> read the paper and could not believe what it said.
>
> Queen Beryl reread the paper for the 5th time and then looked out

	fifth<>5th

> onto the field before her to take in the worst site anyone could even
> thing about.

	site<>sight

> "For love and justice, I am the pretty sailor-suited soldier Sailor
> Moon! In the name of the moon, I will punish you!" came from the
> voice of 300 Sailor Moons that had not been there a minute ago.
> Sailor Moon dressed in everything from her normal suit to power armor
> to cross-dressing men in sailor fuku’s. Weapons that where wielded

	fukus.  Or technically, I think the plural of fuku is still fuku, no s.
	Where<>were

> was everything from the Moon Wand to melee weapons, BFG’s, guns,

	Sug:  "They wielded weapons ranging from...."

> heavy weapons, and one Sailor Moon holding Lynn Min-May as a rifle.

	Weaponized Minmay.  That's GOT to violate the Geneva Conventions.

> “THAT’S IT! I QUIT! FIRST IT WAS THAT IDEA OF CLUB PLUTO, THEN IT WAS
> LOTS OF OTHER FICS. BUT THIS TAKES THE CAKE. I WILL NOT DEAL WITH
> BEING THE VILLION TO THIS JOKE OF 300 MOONS. FIND YOUR SELF SOMEONE

	SP:  Villian
	"yourself"

> ELSE TO BE THE BAD GUY FOR ONCE. GET ME MY AGENT. I AM GOING TO KILL
> HIM FOR THIS.!” Beryl screams as she storms off the sound stage and
> back to her trailer.

	Get rid of the period before the !

> The end.
>
> Yes it is evil. But the comment of a 300/SM cross was to good to pass
> up to write in less then an hour. The comment about the Club Pluto
> comes from a pair of stories that where written by: THE CROSSTIME
> ADVENTURES OF ATHENA AND SHEILA OR BUCKAROO TEN'KAI, ACROSS THE MANY
> DIMENSIONS :) By Chris Davies Jeff Hosmer TRIALS AND ERRORS by Sean
> Gaffney and Jeffrey Hosmer
>
> The comment about agents was given all the fics that deal with the
> characters having to earn a living after the show is down by doing
> fan fiction. The comment about Robotech and Min-may was just added
> for the fun of it. Deborah Goldsmith did a fic on her site with the
> cast of Ranma and makes mention of other fics. John Biles did an epic
> lemon along this lines that is hidden somewhere on the net.

	And there's always Angus McSpon's "The Replacement Ranmas," which...
well, you had to be there.