[FFML] [Mai Hime] Lighting A Fire Under Their Feet

John Biles john at biles.us
Wed Jan 14 20:21:33 PST 2009

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 6:52 PM, David McMillan <skyefire at skyefire.org>wrote:

       Only partway through so far, but it may take me a couple days to
finish, given work.  I must say, though, I never would have thought that
anyone would *ever* effectively take the reader inside Mikoto's head...
and actually make it make *sense* (or at least internal consistency).
I'm constantly torn between laughing my head off, cringing in
embarrassment, or rooting for a HiME-cast orgy.  :)

Mikoto is not hard to get inside her head once you tilt your head at the
right angle.

The actually tricky part for me was to make her a grown up version of Mikoto
who was still recognizably Mikoto without still being a little kid.