[FFML] [One-shot][Hogan's Heroes] Final Goodbye

Steffan res1hhv1 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 28 15:32:16 PST 2009

My $.02:  It's a very good story.

I, also, wonder whether Klink would be arrested -- with Hogan to vouch
for him, it's entirely possible that Klink would end up serving in the
Bundeswehr, or even NATO HQ, after the war.  Some fairly high-ranking
officers in the Wehrmacht and Luftwaffe gave quite good service to NATO.

I'd expect Schultz to retire and open a pub.

--Steffan