[FFML] Has this Ranma plot ever been written?

Ignacio Moreno kinai2k7 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 01:13:02 PST 2009

I think that there was a Ranma/Love Hina crossover with a plot very similar.
Except that instead of Ranma couldn't afford an apartment he inherit, or
something, the Love Hina complex.

On the other hand it is very difficult today to have a full original plot.
Likelihood anyone did it in anywhere.

Kinai.