[FFML] [Info] Seeking Skysaber

Catseye catseye528 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 11:31:56 PST 2009

He isn't dead... he goes by Carrotglace or Carrot Glace on Fanfiction.net...
He lurks on here too... Well he used to...
Don't start retarded rumors like that...

It is said that you need to be careful when looking into the darkness,
because it will look back. What isn't said is be careful when looking into
the light, for you will be blinded to the true evils committed in the name
of the light.
Catseye~