[FFML] [Fanfic][Anime][X-over]Darkness Chronicles: Book I: Part I: Chapter II

Craig fanfic at magister.net.au
Tue Feb 17 01:36:49 PST 2009

Right; Ch. 2.  As always, any C&C is useful, but for anybody trying to
e-mail me from a dynamic IP (lower ISP plans), remember to use your ISP's
outgoing SMTP server, rather than trying to connect direct from your box.
It won't work, and even if it does, it will probably get you auto-banned
by my SMTP.