[FFML] [Ranma] Like Something Out of a Movie

Kevin Callahan midn.callahan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 20:37:15 PST 2009

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

I found it amusing if not exactly inspired. Of course that is more
having to do with how long it has been since one of these has shown
up. But looked at over the history of this list, I could probably find
dozens of shortfics, and several chapter fics, that sounded exactly
the same. Now, I am not against a Ranma/Nabiki pairing, but as a
shortfic this lacked any sort of punch.

And Kris, Emily's works didn't have titles, because they were never
meant to be published. The reason they have titles at all is because
when they were published they were simply titled after the first line
by her estate. If you must criticise on the basis of literary history,
at least make sure you have your facts straight! Or, so at least,
demands this junior high school English teacher. :D

--
Very Respectfully,
Kevin M. Callahan

"It takes strength to be gentle and kind." - The Smiths, "I Know It's Over"

http://www.kickmagnet.com - Violently Attractive Design