[FFML] Request for Ryoga/Akane prompts

Elin B elbju at yahoo.se
Fri Feb 6 01:02:27 PST 2009

--- Den fre 2009-02-06 skrev croaker at rochester.rr.com <croaker at rochester.rr.com>:

> Från: croaker at rochester.rr.com <croaker at rochester.rr.com>
> Ämne: Re: [FFML] Request for Ryoga/Akane prompts
> Till: "The Fanfiction Mailing List" <ffml at chez-vrolet.net>
> Datum: fredag 6 februari 2009 05.07
> Sweet Sour Pork

> ... yeah. Sorry, but the only Ryouga/Akane scenes that
> would interest me would be ones where she extracts
> appropriate punishment for his treatment of her. And then
> goes all Sweeney Todd with the corpse.

Please do not bash people's pairing preferences on the list.

And invasion of privacy under assumed identity is not sufficient cause for murder.

/Elin

(huge Akane fan, btw, who thinks that Akane *would* get greatly upset if she found out, and with good reason too)

To think that realistic fiction is by definition superior to imaginative fiction is to think imitation is superior to invention.
- Ursula K. Le Guin