[FFML] What would ciguatoxin do to Ranma?

Tannim Murphy tannim_murphy at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 20:14:24 PST 2009

It would certainly confuse him, that's for sure.  If he wasn't aware of the water temp via other means (like if he went to use a furo that had gone cold, but he didn't notice it) he could think for a time that the curse had switched triggers... though aside from that brief plot point, I don't see how it could get much bigger than spamfic size.