[FFML] What would ciguatoxin do to Ranma?

Peter Ahlstrom pffmlahlstrom at ameritech.net
Mon Feb 2 12:32:52 PST 2009

"Eat the wrong fish and you will start to notice that cold things feel
burning hot, and warm objects feel uncomfortably cold. This unusual
ailment is caused by ciguatoxin, which may be the strangest poison on
earth."

http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/multimedia/2009/01/gallery_nature_chemicals?slide=5&slideView=6

After reading that paragraph, I couldn't help but think of Ranma.

(I'm not suggesting this be discussed here without a story attached,
since this list is not for speculative comments like that, but I don't
currently have time to go into the idea myself.)

Peter