[FFML] [Search] Fanfiction back up site

Hone Melgren honemelgren at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 03:34:41 PST 2009

Forgive me if this has come up before or is easily found but .....

My google fu seems to of failed me.

On forums.anifics.com they had something on there about a site that
you can use to download fanfictions with. You could tell it what
fanfiction site it was on and a story id and it would go download it
for you. It would then give you a zip file to download.

I wanted to use it tonight and no matter how i searched I could not
honestly find it . Admins if it's an easily found site you can yell at
me for being an idiot :D

==>  Hone Melgren #about to be shot for extreme verbosity#Mac OS X
10.5.5 #2.1Ghz iMac G5#Your friendly neighbourhood fanatic <==