[FFML] [PEANUTS] It's good to be the Queen, Charlie Brown

Larry F lwf58 at cvalley.net
Wed Dec 23 11:08:36 PST 2009

Charlie Brown first met her at summer camp
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summer_camp> in 1990, and she was an
irregular character until the summer of 1999. The strip was ended a few
months later.

I hope you do feel inspired to write another story base on Peanuts. I
truly enjoyed this one, baseball and all. Since Marcie is one of my
favorites, it'd be grand if she got more of a role next time. Her brand
of sarcasm tickles my fancy.

Peppermint Patty: "Hey, Marcie, I understand there's a rumor that I may
be chosen 'Outstanding Student of the Year'."
Marcie: "That's interesting, sir. I heard a rumor that the moon is going
to fall out of the sky."