[FFML] [PEANUTS] It's good to be the Queen, Charlie Brown

John Biles john at biles.us
Tue Dec 22 14:20:21 PST 2009

Yeah, that guy's art was another major inspiration for this, though I went
with Schultz's intention that Charlie just has very light, close-cropped
hair and isn't actually a little kid with a mostly shaved head.

And I totally love his pictures of Charlie and Peppermint Patty doing
pitching practice together.