[FFML] A Reyvateil At Hogwarts: It All Begins

Sexy Neko Hibiki nekohibiki at comcast.net
Mon Dec 21 23:43:58 PST 2009

Disclaimer : I do not own any of the series depicted in here, I am very
poor.

Ar Tonelico Universe
The Tower of Ar Tonelico
Unknown Date And Time

"What are you doing now?" asked a man wearing a scientist's uniform.

"Ah, hello there Roger." said a man also wearing a scientist's uniform.

"Hello yourself Fred." said Roger. "But, what are you working on?"

"I'm custom making a girlfriend. I'm using the Ancient Tech to make a
Reyvateil Origin. And I'm programming her personality on a manga character I
liked a great deal." said Fred.

"Whew...!" whistled Roger. "You're making a Reyvateil Origin!? You do know
what they'll do to you if you get caught, don't you?"

"Imprisonment at best, and death at worst. It is a risk I am willing to
take. Ah, the things we do for love." said Fred.

"It's your neck buddy." said Roger. "Just leave me out of it. So, who are
you basing her on?"

"See for yourself." said Fred handing Roger a reprint of an Old Earth manga.

Roger looked at the picture. Looked at Fred. Back at the picture again. Back
at Fred too now.

Roger blink-blinked then.

"ARE YOU OUTTA YOUR EVER LOVING MIND!?" he screamed at Fred. "YOU'RE BASIN
HER," he said pointing to the tank that had the newly created Reyvateil in
it, "ON HER," he said pointing to the manga character, "AND YOU'VE GIVEN HER
ORIGIN POWERS!?" He stopped, while breathing raggedly. Then he got his
breathing under control. "WHY DON'T YOU JUST DETONATE A NUCLEAR BOMB IN THE
CORE OF THE WORLD WHILE YOU'RE AT IT?!"

"Now now, calm down please." said Fred. "I also built in a failsafe
borrowing from the Saber Marionette series. She will fixate/bond/imprint on
the first person she sees. She will obey her 'Master', and have to follow
his orders. If we order her not to kill, she will not kill and therefore be
controllable."

"Still, the chance of her going against your orders is risky. If she were to
disobey you then. If she were to act on her own initiative..." said Roger
while shuddering.

"Relax, what could possibly happen?" said Fred.

Roger just stared at him in horror.

"You just jinxed us, you know that?" asked Roger.

Elsewhere in the Tower

Lyner and Shurelia were conducting an experiment.

Lyner's wives, and Shurelia's co-wives, Aurica and Misha were looking on in
worry.

Shurelia noticed this and said "Don't worry Aurica, Misha dears. Soon we
will have the knowledge to open Gateways to other worlds and times. Think of
all we could learn then."

"Should we be messing with Ancient devices we know nothing about?" asked
Lyner. "The Ancients blew up the world. And now we have continents floating
in the sky."

"Relax." said Shurelia. " Everything is fine. What could possibly go wrong?"

Lyner, Aurica, and Misha looked at her in horror.

Shurelia threw a switch, and the room exploded then.

Back with Roger and Fred once again

"There," said Fred, "she's ready. Now all I have to is drain the tank. And
get her to look at me."

"I hope you know what you're doing." said Roger. "The consequences if you
are wrong. If she gets out of control then."

Suddenly there was an explosion, and the two men felt a vibration go through
the room.

"WHAT WAS THAT?" yelped Roger.

"I don't know..." replied Fred.

He quickly checked a console. He looked at the readouts. Then looked in
horror.

"There's been an explosion in the Tower! This is very bad. It's centered on
the Lady Shurelia's lab area."

Just then there was a crackling sound like electricity in the room. A sound
like something being torn apart. And a black... hole like thing appeared in
the middle of the lab.

Another vibration went through the room knocking the two men off their feet.

Then another went through and caused the tank to tilt over into the black
hole.

Both men got to their feet and watched as it happened.

"NO!" screamed Fred. "My Girlfriend..."

"Well, oh shit." said Roger.

Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry

Unknown date and time now

Scotland

Whistling a random tune, Harry Potter was walking about the outside of
Hogwarts Castle. It was a lovely weekend morning. While most Hogwarts
students seized the chance for one or two extra hours of valuable sleep,
Harry the early-bird was immersed in enjoying a nice walk.

It was nice to get his mind off some of the things that were happening. Like
the whole Heir of Slytherin business. They'd thought it was Malfoy, but it
wasn't. Now they didn't know who it could be that was petrifying students
around the place.

He heard a noise behind him and reached for his wand. Then he relaxed. It
was just a rabbit.

Then he heard something from where he had been walking. He turned around
again, and he relaxed again. It was just a couple of squirrels.

Wait a minute... What were those squirrels doing? Oh. Oh... Oh my...

He blushed brightly. He was tempted to tell them to get a room. But they
were squirrels, not people now.

A sudden noise tore Harry away from the spectacle of the mating squirrels.
Electricity was arcing in the air ahead. A massive circle of darkness
appeared ahead.

Out of the darkness fell a giant, circular, tube like thing. It fell to the
ground and the circle vanished. Harry just stared at the thing now.

Cautiously he approached it. He looked it over and decided it looked like
some type of muggle machinery. He then came to a part that was something
that looked like glass.

He peered in. And jerked in surprise then. Inside the tube-like thing was
a... girl.

She was in some type of liquid. He could tell that she was having difficulty
breathing. He had to get her out of there now!

He bashed the "glass". Nothing happened. He hit the machine. Nothing
happened. He pressed the green button. The "tube"'s outer covering of metal
rotated until the whole front was exposed. The whole front was made of that
"glass".

The covering retracted upwards, and the liquid poured out. The girl fell
down in a heap. Harry quickly got down to help her.

The girl opened her eyes and looked at him. She smiled then. And... glomped
him.

Darkness. It was all I knew. All that I could experience in this place.

I had been created for someone. I did not know who. But I knew he or she was
my master.

My purpose was to love my master. To serve my master. To do anything my
master wanted me to.

I waited an unknown time in the darkness for my master to come and get me to
serve them then. I did not know how long I drifted in this darkness. All I
knew was that soon I would awaken to happiness.

Then... light. I could see it behind my closed eyelids. Then I opened my
eyes and I could see the light and all my surroundings.

I looked up and saw HIM. He had unruly black hair, a scar on his forehead,
lovely green eyes, a nice face, and a kind smile. Well, I assumed he had the
last. He wasn't smiling at the moment. He looked worried, I wonder about
what.

I smiled at him. Then I just jumped forward and glomped him. He felt sooo
good to hold onto, so nice and warm.

I looked at him and he asked me...

The girl was holding onto him. The girl looked at him and Harry looked at
her. He asked "What's your name?"

The girl giggled and looked at him. She seemed to stare into his eyes and
she had some deep emotions in her eyes.

He asked me what my name was. I felt such delight bubbling up in me that HE
would want to know MY name, that he cared what MY NAME was. I giggled in
sheer happiness and delight.

I stared into his eyes and saw kindness, friendliness, and caring in those
green depths. I felt such very powerful emotions bubble inside me and knew
that I would do anything for my master, anything. Anything.

I opened my mouth and told him.....

The girl nicely said "My name is Yuno Gasai."