[FFML] [Mai Hime, Future] First Contact

Michael Gilson mgilson at mchsi.com
Sun Aug 23 09:09:37 PDT 2009

I did a little checking on US Navy bombing missions against northern
Japan in World War 2, and it turns out that they were only able to
reach the Kuriles, not Hokkaido.  I'm afraid you are going to have a
hard time coming up with plausible bomb damage in Hokkaido.  On the
other hand you might be able to make it something to do with the
occupation, forex the houses were torn down for some kind of American
installation which was then abandoned even before the occupation was
over.

Michael Gilson