[FFML] [Mai Hime, Future] First Contact

Michael Gilson mgilson at mchsi.com
Tue Aug 18 10:11:03 PDT 2009

Love the story, but a possible technical nit.  IIRC the Japanese
school year starts and ends in April, rather than starting in
September and ending in May.  They have less total vacation time and
what they do have is split up more.  I'm sure there must be plenty of
sites with the precise information, possibly even ones associated
with official programs like JET.

Michael Gilson /8^{)