[FFML] [Children of an Elder God] COAEG 24 News as of the end ofJuly 2009

Valkyrie Ice lsmcgill at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 12 17:01:32 PDT 2009

*blink blink* You mean selling my soul to Neil O'Tip actually worked????
It's finally going to be finished?  Oh let me go find an infant to sacrifice
to Great Cthulhu! Let their be revelries and orgies as the Great Lord
resumes his rule of all the Earth...

Oh, wait... forgot, I'm rooting for the OTHER guys. ALL HAIL THE DIVINE
CHILDREN!

XPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Seriously, YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY I can finally finish making my pdf version of
the story for my fiancee so I can make her read it!

(now if only Mirrors Multiplied gets finished then hell will _have_ to
freeze over)