[FFML] [XOver] Wednesday's Child: Chapter Three

Robert Atendido ratendido at mac.com
Wed Aug 5 09:21:12 PDT 2009

On Aug 5, 2009, at 2:16 AM, Tail Kinker wrote:
>      "Yeah, whatever drowns there causes the spring to
> become cursed.  There's a hundred or more springs at the
> valley where it happened.  Jushenkyou, it was called."

Jusenkyou.  No "she" sound in Japanese, barring loanwords.

We've had this conversation before.  This misspelling still jars me
out of reading mode.

Other than that, the story is interesting, and I look forward to
reading more.

One question:  How did Ranma get so blasé about his curse that he
casually reveals it to people he's just met...in public, no less?