[FFML] [Children of an Elder God] COAEG 24 News as of the end of July 2009

John Biles john at biles.us
Sat Aug 1 12:55:47 PDT 2009

That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.

After years of laying fallow, the ice has broken and the forces of the Great
Old Ones are once again on the march.

The first draft of the final episode of Children of an Elder God is now at
76 pages and counting, with 10 scenes done out of 37.

I have just written a scene I ache to share with people, but I can't,
because it would spoil too much.

If all goes well, COAEG 24: The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, will release by
or before (and hopefully WAY BEFORE) Halloween 2009, 11 years after it
started.

It will be the final chapter of Children of an Elder God.

The Ceremony of Innocence has begun.