[FFML] [W.I.T.C.H] [Crossover] An Altermere's Tale

Sexy Neko Hibiki nekohibiki at comcast.net
Thu Apr 30 03:23:28 PDT 2009

Disclaimer : W.I.T.C.H does not belong to me any. Neither does the series,
or multiple series, it's crossed over with.

An Altermere's Tale

by

Neko Hibiki

 The altermere had just got done talking to the ugly old woman who had given
her life.

 'What am I going to do?' she thought. 'If I stay here Will is going to kill
me. I... don't want to die.'

 She looked around the park. It was full of life. The green plants, the
dirt, the water.

 'Why should I have to die after I just discovered all of this?' she
thought. 'I just got to live and now she's going to kill me. It's not fair!'

 She collasped to the ground crying.

***

Later

 She got up, stopped crying, and wiped her eyes. 'She can't kill me if she
can't find me. If I can't be found. If I'm not here.' she thought with
determination on her face.

 She walked to the edge of the park. She had a plan.

 She ran out of the park, and into town, then finally to her destitation.

 'Here it is.' she thought as she quickly ran up to a building. 'My... no,
Will's house. I'll just go to her room and get that secret stash of money.'

 Rummaging around she got all she could. 'I feel guilty stealing all of
Will's and mom's... no, Will's mom's money. But I need it to get out of
here. And all this stuff I took as well, should sell for allot.'

 She got out and ran to the bus station.

***

Many months later

 A young, red-haired girl walked through the alley that was her shortcut.
'Maybe I shouldn't have taken this shortcut.' she thought with trepidation.
'This is a rough neighborhood. If only my money hadn't run out I could have
afforded better than this place now.'

 Suddenly five tough looking men stepped out from behind an old, large
refrigerator crate.

 She gasped and started to back up. 'I really, really, really shouldn't have
taken this shortcut.' she thought with worry. 'But I needed a place to duck
the cops. Why they chase after a pickpocket like me when they could be after
the rapists and murderers I'll never know. You'd think they'd have better
things to do than chase one little teenage girl pickpokcet. But nooo, they
have to chase me. And I run in here. Oh yeah, wise choice there. Not. I've
got to get out of here. If I'm lucky they'll just want my possesions, not
that I have many of those now. If I'm not so lucky they'll want to rape or
kill me.'

 She quickly turned and tried to flee, but they lunged forward and caught
her.

 "Let me go!" she screamed.

 "Now we would we do that?" asked a big, hulking, giant of a man. "We
haven't got what we want yet. Give us that, and we might let you go."

 "W...W...What do y...y...you w...w...want?" she asked in fear.

 "We want something you have." bhg said.

 "What is it?" she asked. 'If I'm lucky they just want money, or something I
have. I'll just give it to them and they'll let me go. I'm not going to
fight them over something as silly as money or some possession.' she
thought.

 "We want to take a ride in your pussy." said bhg with a leer at her form,
he smiled, and laughed.

 She whimpered in fright. And got wide-eyed too. 'Oh my god!' she thought
with horror. 'They want... THAT. Nooooo...'

 "P...P...Please don't." she begged in a pleading tone. "I'm a virgin.
Please don't take that from me now."

 Bhg laughed. "You hear that boys." he said. "We got ourselves a virgin
here! I love breaking in virgins!"

 The other toughs laughed and jeered.

 "Nooo..." she pleaded. "Please. I'm just 14."

 "That age is fine with us." said bhg. "Infact we've done ones <B>much</B>
younger than you. Way younger."

 She got a disgusted look on her face and kicked one in the shin.

 "Owww!" went the tough who dropped her while he hopped around in pain from
the expert kick.

She quickly scrambled away. She got up, and then snatched up a nearby piece
of pipe.

 "Never!" she snarled. "You'll never get -that- from me while I'm alive you
filthy pedos! You'll have to kill me first!"

 "Well, that's just really ok with us little girlie." bhg said. "I don't
mind a little necro. It doesn't bother me any."

 "You sick bastards!" she yelled, her face scrunched up in a look of
revulsion and disgust.

 "Hey look boys.' bhg jeered. "We got us one with spunk! I -love- ones like
this! They put up a fight more than passive girls! I love breaking them in
when they fight and are sooo unwilling!"

 She trembled with rage, loathing, and fury.

 Just as they were about to try and catch her again, a voice yelled out from
the mouth of the alley.

 "Hey!" it yelled. "What are you doing to that girl?! You better clear out
of here now. If you know what's good for you."

To Be Continued...

No, really now.

For real here.