[FFML] [Peeve] [Suggestion] Submission Agenda

H. Torrance Griffin htgriffin at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 22:10:00 PDT 2009

--- On Thu, 4/23/09, The Eternal Lost Lurker <lurkerdrome at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> From: The Eternal Lost Lurker <lurkerdrome at sbcglobal.net>
> Subject: Re: [FFML] [Marvel Comics] Submission Agenda
> Date: Thursday, April 23, 2009, 8:21 PM
>
> ...no.
>
> Just.......no.

You know, whenever I read these (at least marginally less common these days, but still bothersome) 'Mind-Control-The-SuperHeroine-Into-Sex-Slave' plotlines, I start thinking of what would happen if an attempt backfires... hard.

Libido is up and inhibitions/moral restraint are down as presumably planned, but willpower is if anything increased and suggestibility/obedience is out the window.

Thoughts?

HTG