[FFML] [PPGZ][HPL]The Powerpuff Girls - L in R'lyeh Rising

Miashara miashara at deepfriedpuppies.com
Sat Apr 4 15:25:07 PDT 2009

You know, on the short list of ideas I really never thought would work
together, I didn't even think of putting a HPL/PPG mashup. The other one
piqued my interest, and this was all too intereting.

You keep implying there is a lot more to be explained, and I'm curious to
see what the anwers are. Still, I don't remember Nyarlothep having anything
that could be considered children. Shub' is the only parental figure that
spring to mind. Well, except for maybe the polyps.

Anyway, a surprisingly good read. Carry on.

Miashara