No subject

Tue Sep 30 23:57:29 PDT 2008

had found the part of her personality she suppressed--Malice. Only by
weakening Sue's mind and properly... stimulating her, were we able to get
this far. The beautiful, slender Invisible Woman carefully gathered the cum
I had coated her with, still sniffling her tears away as she ate my cream.

"How goes the battle, Sue?" I inquired, my prick beginning to stiffen again
at the sight in front of me. "How does Malice feel to you now?"

"It's becoming stronger," she admitted slowly, her eyes slowly closing as
the effects of my cum seeped into her bloodstream. "God your cum is good...
I feel so... dirty..."

I smiled as I watched Susan succumb to the mind-deadening cream. Phoenix had
described the sensations to me after I had first transformed her. The
feeling of alcohol misting over your mind was her analogy, only my jism was
much more concentrated, attacking and numbing all inhibitions while at the
same time causing a deep, insatiable hunger for orgasm. Before my eyes I
could see it happening, Malice becoming stronger as the rational,
restrictive aspects of Sue's personality were temporarily quieted.

"Tell me about Reed... I want to know..."

I sighed. Maybe this wasn't going to be as straightforward as I had hoped.
Only the aspect of the Invisible Woman I wanted to destroy would want to
know about her husband.

"I'll show you exactly what your husband is up to," I told her. "But I'm
going to need a lot more persuading, you know."

"I want to know... I've got to know... I'll do anything..."

"Anything?" I questioned, quite surprised at this capitulation.

"I'll let you fuck me if you want... but I've got to know."

"I'm not going to fuck you, Sue. Not yet. But I think that Phoenix would
like to play with you. Do what she says to the letter and we'll let you in
on everything you need to know."

Once again, I thrilled at the sight of fear dominating Susan Richards. It
was clear that she'd never been with a woman before, and as she uncertainly
turned to Phoenix, I saw her swallow apprehensively. Phoenix smiled and
pulled her into her arms, mouth open as she closed in on Sue's lips, her
tongue already beginning to thrust into the Invisible Woman's mouth even
before contact was made. I heard a muffled yelp from Susan and a satisfied
moan from Phoenix.

The sight before me sent new urgency into my erection. Susan's slender form
was dominated by the luxuriant, curvaceous voluptuousness of Phoenix's form,
her astounding body seemingly absorbing her partner into her. It took all of
my self-control to keep myself away from Sue's cunt, allowing my consort to
run the show. Susan had already tasted me--now it was down to Phoenix to
break her down still further.

I could feel her telepathic feelers stretching into the Invisible Woman's
mind, seeking out the darker aspects of her psyche, willing the long-tamed
Malice to return to the fore. My consort's hands were everywhere, at once
massaging her back, before moving down to caress her buttocks lightly, then
savagely digging deep into the cleft of her ass cheeks, fingers seeking out
her untouched anus.

Sue pulled away, shocked.

"Don't... don't... t-touch me there!"

Phoenix just smiled sweetly, again taking her in her arms, pulling her
closer.

"Deny me again and I will... hurt... you," she threatened, sitting down on
the couch. "Now come here, slut. I want you to feel my breasts."

Fazed by Phoenix's intimidating tone, Susan sat down in front of my consort
and tentatively reached out with both hands, seeking out her massive
breasts, marveling as they seemed to expand under her caresses. Phoenix grew
hotter with each caress.

"Harder... do it faster!" she hissed. "Pinch my nipples!"

Mesmerized by Phoenix's body, Susan did just that, increasing her speed,
digging deeper into the firm flesh, pinching down hard on the swollen tips,
the red-haired beauty gasping and squirming at the masturbation her tits
were enduring. Sure enough, her cream began to gather at the ends of her
nipples. My cock throbbed as Sue dipped her head down, her tongue carefully
scooping up the proffered drops of milk.

"Good girl... yessss... now stroke it... stroke it hard..."

Susan pulled her head back, moving both her hands around one breast, both
thumbs resting on Phoenix's nipple, slowly developing a rhythm as she pulled
at the flesh, then stroked back. The milk began to dribble profusely from
the heavy tit, smearing over Susan's hands as she upped the tempo until
Phoenix screamed in release, thrusting her torso forwards, hosing our prey
with her precious milk. Sue continued the ecstasy by diving down onto the
other leaking tit, sucking for all her worth, forcing her new mistress
through another orgasm, both her hands again pulling on her breast, milking
it like a cow's udder as she drunk deeply from my dark lover.

"You're going to be so... good," Phoenix complimented as her climax
subsided, her hands holding the drenched Invisible Woman to her tit. "So
fucking good."

The look on her face when she finally managed to pull away from the
red-haired woman's breast flesh said it all. As well as the expression, I
could feel the evil of Malice coming to the fore, the sensation driving new
lusts through me.

"I've got to cum," Susan murmured, her voice now noticeably altered, as
Malice became more dominant. "I need it in my cunt... God I fucking need
it!"

Now was the time to test just how successful Phoenix had been.

"That's fine, Susan. I'll give you the most incredible climax you've ever
experienced, if that's what you want. I'll fill your cunt to overflowing
with my cream, I'll make you feel better... dirtier... than you've ever
felt... or you can see your husband. It's either one or the other"

Malice wouldn't care about Reed Richards. She would stop at nothing to feel
the sensation of my cock deep in her pussy, spurting the life-altering cum
inside of her, guaranteeing her continued dominance over her "good" self.

"Show me my husband."

Once again I sighed. Malice was becoming more powerful with each passing
moment, but despite Susan's continued degradation, she was holding on, the
prize of seeing her husband keeping her mind together. I knew that this
would happen. I had planned for it. In fact, it was essential to Sue's
submission that she did so.

"Okay, Susan, you've earned it."

Phoenix gently pulled the Invisible Woman back on to the couch with her, the
heroine seemingly accepting her intimate caresses over her breasts, down her
stomach and across the downy hair on her pussy.

"Reed Richards was invited to the Hellfire Club two days ago," I began,
pointing to video footage of the Fantastic Four's leader meeting with
Sebastian Shaw. "We've noticed that since your son is a mutant, he's taken
quite an interest in the global mutant phenomena...as he should. How was
your husband to know that he was in fact walking into a trap?"

I pressed a button on the video remote, the scene cutting to Richards
clamped down on an operating table, quite naked, a pained expression of
resistance on his face. Behind him stood Emma Frost, her mind straining in
concentration, her hands locked onto his temples. Betsy Braddock was
carefully pulling on his cock, her mouth dancing around it, moaning around
the base of it.

"What you're seeing are two of the world's most powerful telepaths polluting
his mind. Psylocke is stimulating his body both mentally and physically,
driving him ever closer to climax, but denying him the final release... The
White Queen is forcing certain... images... into his mind."

Sue's attention was firmly placed on the monitor. I could see her love and
concern for her husband, but at the same time I could feel Malice's arousal
at the scene, particularly on the wonderful expressions of desire on
Psylocke's features as she teased Richards' body beyond human endurance.

"What is the white whore doing?" Susan asked... but I was sure it was the
deeper voice of Malice creeping through.

"There are some quite unpleasant things happening in the Hellfire Club.
There are many men there with disgusting perversions. The reason they go
there is because the club's whores will do anything to get their clients
off. Emma is sifting through their minds, pulling out the most heinous abuse
the whores have been given, pumping all of this into Reed's mind. He's only
feeling what those men feel, not the pain or the humiliation the girls
endure--just the thrill of absolute possession, the thundering orgasms of
total control over willing, suffering young meat."

I saw Susan began to cry anew, head held in her hands, her gaze still locked
on the screen as the man she loved was slowly robbed of his great integrity.

"If it's any consolation, Emma told me that his resistance was quite unlike
anything she'd ever come across before. His love for you was his only
defence... but up against the powers of those two women, he never really
stood a chance."

"No..."

Susan's grief was tangible. I could sense her own integrity start to lose
its cohesion, the power of Malice slowly gaining more ground in the battle
for her enviable body as she continued to respond to Phoenix's insistent
stimulation of her flesh. My own lust grew still further and I felt no
relief as I reached down to masturbate at the scene in front of me. The
insistent urge to cum all over this bitch swelled within me.

I pressed the remote again, moving the video on to the final capitulation of
'Mister Fantastic'.

"I think this says it all. The young mutant Jubilee recently 'joined' the
club and your husband was her first man. We'd given her some psionic
treatment, deadening her mind to the upcoming trauma, and I think she's
going to need it."

The room hadn't changed but Richards was still securely strapped down,
alone. The White Queen paraded the lithe young form of Jubilation Lee into
the room, clearly against her will. The young girl was quite naked, apart
from a revealing see-through teddy. Emma left the room laughing, and I
awaited the moment of release, where she would allow Richards full control
of his amazing elastic body.

Poor little Jubilee didn't have a hope in hell of resistance as Mister
Fantastic's powers returned, instantly allowing him to flow like mercury
through the clamps, his body arching towards the young girl. His flesh was
like a vast blanket, reaching out over the distance between them, his body
taking the form of giant hands which clasped Jubilee tightly, denying her
any kind of escape. Within seconds the majority of his mass was flowing
around her body.

"Stop it! No!" she screamed almost constantly, eyes shut tight in despair.

The look on Reed's face was somewhat different, the expression one of pure
lust, the desire to procreate warped and twisted into an urge that could not
be ignored. He didn't say a word. Instead he concentrated on his actions,
quickly using his pliable body to rip off the small lacy lingerie that
protected Jubilee's body from its inevitable destiny.

Reed Richards' body returned to a semblance of humanity as he allowed his
erect cock to pop into view, his hands resting on Jubilee's kneecaps,
forcing her bent legs apart as the junior X-Man struggled with all her might
beneath him.

"This is it, Susan," I breathed. "The moment your husband not only commits
adultery but becomes a child rapist too."

There was a clear view of Reed grimacing in primitive joy as he sank his
cock deep inside his adolescent victim, his face screwed tight in sexual
desire, his teeth clenched, emitting an evil hiss as Jubilee whimpered in
pain at the penetration, her first cock.

I stopped the tape. Susan had collapsed to the floor, shivering, but was
still looking intently at the screen, hunched on all fours.

"I can show you the rest if you want, Susan," I offered. "It doesn't take
him long to shoot off in her snatch, but the poor guy'd been taken to limit
of climax and denied orgasm for the previous 24 hours. He fucks every one of
her holes. Later on, he even uses her mouth, cunt and ass simultaneously.
It's kind of weird watching a rapist at work with those kind of super
powers."

"What do you want of me?" she asked, and now there was no mistake. Malice
was in control.

"It's very simple," Phoenix explained slowly, her eyes still locked on
Susan's slender body, eyeing her rounded buttocks. "We can see Malice inside
of you and she is a vision of perversion... of horrible lusts... a dark
angel of sexual dominance"

"The perfect body for the ultimate whore," I summed up. "And we want to give
it to you."

Malice's smile was seductively evil as she leaned forward, licking the palms
of her hands before laying them on my prick, using both hands to milk my
leaking cock, her lips descending to suck on the head of my pole as more
precum spurted from the tip. I gasped at the ferocity of her suction,
coupled with the coaxing swipes of her tongue.

"You know," she started, pulling away from my cock for a moment, "this would
be so much better for you if I had a tongue stud."

She started sucking again, continuing the milking action with her hands
until Phoenix reached over and pulled her head back, turning it and kissing
her deeply, resting her own body on Susan's back, her hands reaching
underneath to squeeze her swelling mammaries.

In a sudden attempt to gain dominance, Susan wrestled Phoenix to the ground,
her tongue diving into my consort's armpits, a scene I remembered from
Stephanie's submission to Phoenix. Her tongue dove deeply into each, feeding
on the richly arousing pheromones straight from the glands, one hand on
Phoenix's breast, the other snaking down between her legs.

Phoenix gasped as she found her cunt being roughly taken by Malice's digging
fingers, the former Invisible Woman slowly licking her body, moving down to
her cunt before burying her face in the juncture of her thighs. My cock,
still demanding orgasm after Malice's ministrations, could no longer be
ignored. Malice's ass was raised right in front of me as she continued to
suck Phoenix dry.

I moved behind her, pulling her buttocks apart and exposing the little anus
to my ravenous gaze. Anticipating the upcoming sodomy, my cock belched out a
load of creamy jism, which I scooped from her ass cheeks and smeared over
her pucker. Then slowly, agonisingly, I pushed my gushing shaft into her
rectum, sighing at the incredible friction, the flesh yielding beneath the
insistent thrusting of my prick.

Several mini-orgasms later, I knew that I had given her ass enough of my
cream to fulfil its purpose. I roughly pulled Malice away from Phoenix, my
cock springing free as I twisted her around and pulled her legs apart, my
cock quickly settling into her soaking cunt, again coating her insides with
my cum. Then I pulled out savagely, jerking myself until I crossed the line,
my tortured balls dispatching load after load of viscous cum, with which I
would transform Susan Richards forever.

After the requisite loads landed on that stunning face and chest, Phoenix
smeared her own cunt juices over Susan's features, and reached forward to
molest the woman's breasts, rubbing in the jism that landed on those
precious globes. I pushed my still rock-hard cock into her snatch again, as
Phoenix leaned forwards and kissed me deeply, our minds meshing as Malice
writhed beneath us. The energy bird construct formed around my dark consort
as we reached into Susan's mind, making the evil of Malice as physical as it
was mental, her body beginning to transform in the triangle of sexual
gratification. All three of us came with an intensity that threatened to
unhinge our minds as Phoenix's energy engulfed us all.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

(XVIII) THE POWER OF MALICE

The change that Susan Richards underwent, after her ordeal at our hands, was
fantastic. After Malice had taken permanent residence inside Sue's mind, she
quickly adopted a whole new wardrobe, exchanging the Fantastic Four uniform
for an all-over leather costume that clung to her slender frame right up to
her cleavage, where it opened out, revealing her the generous curvature of
her breasts. Around her neck she wore a studded choker collar, and her mouth
occasionally flashed as she spoke, the light catching on the tongue stud she
had quickly acquired.

Malice was an incredible animal, bringing any man she chose to his knees,
adept in sexual seduction techniques that astounded me, capable of inducing
an addiction as binding as mine or Phoenix's, yet reliant on no chemical
inducements whatsoever. Her transformation, both mental and physical, had
been absolutely stunning. She was a chameleon, whose body reconfigured
itself to best ensnare her prey, whilst retaining dominance at every turn.
As a bonus, of course she still retained the incredible power of the
Invisible Woman, one of the formidable super heroines of the age.

Like all of my 'acquisitions' I had to test this new addition to my ranks,
setting a challenge to make sure that she had the necessary fibre to perform
well in her part of the overall scheme. Two new recruits to the Hellfire
Club were brought to my apartment complex in New York: Roberto de Costa and
Tabitha Smith, aka Sunspot and Meltdown of the now defunct X-Force. Before
the Black Queen had gotten around to dealing with them, I had them seconded
to the Bedford Towers, where Malice would lay out her credentials.

I had read about both of these mutants in Xavier's files. Neither were
really worth my attention--Sunspot was something of a "hanger on", hardly
worthy of a second glance. Meltdown on the other hand was of some interest.
Despite being little more than gene trash in terms of the power of her
mutant X factor, she was possessed of a very lean, toned body, which despite
its lack of height, was attractive enough to spark some desire in me. Her
short blonde hair made her look like the whore she was about to become. My
orders to Malice had been straightforward. Evidently there was some
unconsummated relationship between these two--she was to seduce de Costa in
front of Meltdown, and then bring about the young girl's debasement. The
girl was not to come to any harm; however, she had carte blanche with the
boy.

I decided to use my rapidly evolving psi-powers to hitch a ride inside
Malice's mind, to submerge myself in the evil she was about to perpetrate,
to fully comprehend the limits of her new personality and evaluate her for
future tasks.

Of course, when she had first met them, dressed in her full leather catsuit
and thigh-length boots, there had been some attempt to attack her and win
freedom, but it was a pointless effort. Without the use of their mutant
powers, they stood no chance against a fully empowered Malice. Their attack
only served to offend her--not a good plan of action at all.

"If you try anything like that again, I will be... more violent," she
promised in a sinister tone of voice, using her force field powers to knock
the wind out of Meltdown and propel Sunspot onto the bed.

"You... you're not Susan Richards," stammered Roberto, looking up on the
bondage goddess who knelt on the bed in front of him, licking her lips
seductively.

"No... there's someone new and exciting inside her now," she replied, slowly
crawling towards him, the boy staring uncontrollably at the breasts which
seemed destined to spring forth from Malice's tight leather costume. "My
name is Malice and I'm your dream woman."

I felt her chameleonic powers take effect just then, as her hyper senses
adjusted to Sunspot's psyche, slowly morphing her body into the shape which
her prey would be unable to resist, her mouth humming in arousal as she
drank in his desires.

"My god... you're...changing!" the boy stammered, eyes glued on her tits,
which seemed to blossom still further until Malice sported a pair of 38Ds,
jutting out obscenely from her chest. Her hips grew wider, giving her a more
curvaceous look, while her legs seemed to grow a few inches longer. Susan
Richards' had access to her husband's inventions, meaning that it had been a
simple matter for her to obtain a suit made from unstable molecules, capable
of adapting with her as her body transformed.

"This is how you want your first lover to be, darling," she replied slowly,
her mind concentrating as she started to form a force field around his skin
that would soon expand to shred his clothes. "Hmmm... it's a fairly
unimaginative fantasy, but typical for a fucking virgin."

"Stay away from him!" Meltdown had been stunned into silence by the
impossible vision in front of her and only now had the guts to speak up...
but it had no effect on Malice, who completely ignored her, maintaining a
force field around her that prevented her from interfering.

Chuckling to herself, Malice viciously expanded her other force field,
suddenly annihilating Sunspot's clothing, revealing his impressive
musculature, his cock pointing straight up into the air, hard with arousal,
even leaving a small dollop of precum on the tip of his black prick.

Roberto gasped for air as he felt the sheer leather costume Malice wore rub
against his thighs as she slowly worked her way towards his cock.

"Tell me... are you in love with that little girl?"

Sunspot nodded, "Yes... I guess I am..."

"But you haven't fucked her... or any one?"

"Well..."

"Don't lie to me... I can smell the stench of virgins and both of you reek
of it."

"No, we've haven't... but we've... touched..."

Malice smiled as she brought both of her hands around Sunspot's engorged
cock, slowly throttling it, milking it as Roberto gasped.

"Like this?" she enquired sweetly, continuing the sweet milking motions on
his prick.

"Yes! N-no! Not like that!"

"What's the difference?"

"You're... Ahhhh... you know how to... m-make m-me feel... Aghhh!"

"I suppose I do," Malice sighed, before moving her lips to his bucking
crotch, blowing cool air over the tip, giggling evilly as the bucking became
more violent. Then, two hands still jerking off the boy, she kissed the
glans, using her tongue to smear his precum over the head, running her stud
along the underside, pulling away both hands and mouth as she felt the
beginning spasms of orgasm shudder though his cock.

"No... not yet," she snarled, watching his hips thrust impotently as his cum
urges slowly died off. "Tell me Roberto, have you ever seen Tabitha naked?"

"No..."

"Roberto!" Tabitha exclaimed in shock.

"Would you like to see me naked?"

"Yes!"

"No... Roberto - don't!"

"Here's the deal. I'll give you what you want... everything you want... if
you give me Tabitha. Just say the word and I'll show you the body you dream
of. Say the word and I'll blow you until you cum. Just say the word, lover,
I'll even fuck you..."

"YES!"

"But there is a condition. I want some fun too. And I want that fun to be
with your girlfriend. You've got to know that everything you ask me to do,
I'll force on Tabitha... and I think we can safely assume that what your
puny virgin mind can come up with will be interpreted ten times more...
imaginatively when I get to grips with her."

"Roberto, if you love me you'll tell this bitch to fuck off!"

Malice laughed, throwing back her head with peals of diabolical laughter,
further exposing her new, massive breasts to Sunspot's saucepan eyes.

"Of course you're right my dear, and it is his choice."

"I'm sorry... so sorry Tabitha... but I can't resist her... I n-need..."

Despite her hard nature, Meltdown began to cry in front of her boyfriend,
head clasped in her hands as she refused to believe what was happening.

"You've earned your first reward, lover," Malice smiled, slowly unzipping
her catsuit, allowing her voluminous tits to ooze out of the costume.

Sunspot instantly sprung forward to bury his face in the proffered expanse
of flesh, turned on by the sheer fantasy size, his arousal for dirty sex
heightened by the sight of a nipple ring pierced through Malice's right tit.
Consumed with lust he kissed, bit, nibbled and sucked on the available
breasts, his mind thrilling at the new sensations.

The woman who was once Susan Richards, the heroic Invisible Woman, put her
hands on his head, guiding him ever deeper into her wondrous cleavage, her
gaze locked on Meltdown. Both women met each other's stares, Malice smiling
as she used her force field to rip open Tabitha's top, exposing her perky,
rounded tits to the older woman's gaze. Scooping up Meltdown with another
field, she unceremoniously dumped her on the bed beside the tit-crazed
Sunspot, pushing him away when Tabitha was close enough.

"Now it's my turn," she stated simply, moving lithely to kneel over the
stricken Meltdown. "Your boyfriend likes big tits... and so do I actually.
It has to be said that compared to Roberto's ideal, yours come up a little
small..."

Roberto himself didn't say a word, simply savoring the sight of the most
beautiful woman he'd ever seen make sexual advances on his girlfriend, whose
lovely little breasts where also on display for him.

"What are you gonna do?" Meltdown spat, some of her venom returning. "Give
me implants?"

"In a manner of speaking," sighed Malice as she began to knead Tabitha's
firm little titties. "I'm currently creating thousands upon thousands of
small invisible fields inside each of your breasts. I'm shortly going to
expand them to loosen up the fat... enlarging them."

"Make them bigger, Malice," drooled Sunspot, eyes locked on the molestation
of his girlfriend's titties.

"It's going to be quite uncomfortable. I should warn you."

Malice simply hummed with delight as she got to work, exercising a terrific
degree of concentration as she poured her cosmic-spawned energies into the
virgin girl's breasts, causing thousands upon thousands of warm feelings to
course through her mammaries. Then the warm feelings changed into hot shards
of pain. Meltdown convulsed in agony, letting out a huge scream of intense
suffering, which was quickly gagged by another quickly constructed force
field.

"Y-you're hurting her..." Sunspot realised, the erotic scene shattered as
his girlfriend screamed silently under Malice's ravaging hands.

"That's the rules, Roberto," Malice replied, eyes locked on the contorted
expressions of torment crossing Meltdown's face. "As consolation, I'll let
you come in my mouth when I'm finished here."

Moments later, Malice had finished and shuffled back to examine her work.
Tabitha's tits were much larger now, a good 50% increase in volume and the
sadistic former heroine took pride in her work, caressing her larger
aureoles, casually flicking at her engorged nipples. Meltdown herself was
shaking, coming to terms with the abuse her body had undergone, her mind
still numb from the excruciating pain, large bruises appearing on her
titties. As an afterthought, her gag was removed.

"Y-y-you... I-I'll... kill..."

Malice returned to Sunspot, ignoring Meltdown's attempt at a threat,
dismissing even its possibility.

"What next, Stud?"

"Like y-you said... I want to cum... cum in y-your mouth... please...
j-just..."

Malice shuffled forwards, capturing Sunspot's rampant cock, then slowly
inserting it between her mammoth tit glands. Roberto sighed in delight as
his dream woman made another fantasy into reality. Her ministrations were
superbly arousing. Roberto's cock sent exquisite sensations through his body
as Malice's mane of blonde hair flicked across his stomach, her lips
encircling his cock head, her tongue deftly coaxing huge jolts of excitement
from him. Malice put both hands around her tits, squeezing them around his
prick, increasing the sensation still further until she pulled him free from
her cleavage and simply... swallowed him.

Roberto's gasp of surprise was matched only by a look of morbid curiosity
from the slowly recovering Meltdown, who witnessed Malice take all eight
inches of his cock inside her in one fell swoop. Sunspot was nearing the
edge, the glorious point of no return as Malice's clenching throat sent
incredible feelings through his cock, crossing the limit as she pulled him
back into her mouth, sucking fiercely, her studded tongue taking him into
the realms of orgasm... his first face fuck.

Malice was careful to save every single drop of cum as Roberto hosed into
her sucking mouth, falling back temporarily sated, a single leak of pure
white cream dribbling from the side of Malice's mouth as Meltdown looked on
dumbstruck, having just witnessed her first male oral climax.

Malice turned to her and straddled her stomach, leaning over and kissing her
fiercely. Her boyfriend's cum squirted into her mouth, until it was full,
whereupon Malice backed off, spitting out the remaining white cream over the
girl's face. She swivelled her hips over her prey, sweet friction sending
sexual flares of excitement through her crotch, her hand locked on Tabitha's
face, prevented her from spitting out her gift.

"Swallow," she ordered, her spare hand massaging Meltdown's throat, causing
her to involuntarily comply.

Sunspot turned to face the tableau, recovering sufficient strength to watch
the violation of his girlfriend. His eyes locked on to the sheer leather
costume, creasing slightly around Malice's perfectly sculptured thighs and
she turned and smiled malevolently at him.

"Why don't you tell me what you want to see?"

"I'd die to see you naked."

That smile played across her lips again as invisible force fields pulled off
her thigh length boots and carefully removed her catsuit, Malice barely
cocking her legs as the costume was taken out of the equation, the enticing
screwing motion of her hips not missing a beat.

Beneath her, a worried Meltdown awaited the inevitable... but whereas
Malice's disrobing had been a fluid controlled motion, her prey was slightly
less fortunate--her tattered top and skirt literally exploding under the
beautiful dominatrix's intricate force field work.

"What do you want to do to her?" Roberto asked, anxious to please his
mistress. "Do you want to fuck her?"

"If it gets you hard again, baby."

"G-God... yes!"

"Roberto... don't! Please! I beg of you!"

Malice lifted her legs off Meltdown's body with a practiced ease, flipping
her over onto her stomach, simultaneously using the unyielding power at her
command to splay her prey's legs wide. She sent her questing fingers
brutally deep into Tabitha's cunt, scooping up her juices then leaving her
pussy equally as quickly, bringing her digits to her mouth, sucking hard,
her tongue savoring the musky taste of her unwilling arousal.

She fed on the flavor, pulling Meltdown onto all fours, leaning over and
rubbing her enormous mammaries over her back, before she mentally
constructed her first invisible force field dildo. Attaching to it to her
crotch, she thrust it deeply inside Tabitha's cunt, eliciting a scream of
agony as she robbed the girl of her virginity, building up a steady
thrusting motion with her unseen intruder. Malice bit down into Meltdown's
neck, constructing two more vise-like fields that crushed her tortured
breasts, bringing out another wail of agony.

Malice straightened up, arching her back, thrusting her deeply curvaceous
hips violently, subconsciously hardening her invisible dildo, lengthening
it, making her powerful thrusts even deeper, even more possessive, than
before.

As the rhythm continued, she barked orders at her submissive slut-to-be.

"Take it, you little blonde bitch... feel my cock! That's it, fuck back on
me you whore... yes! Swivel your sexy little ass!"

Malice knew her trade well. Despite the pain she inflicted on Meltdown's
abused tit flesh, despite the brutal thrusting into her ravaged pussy, she
also created soft, wave-like caresses that danced along the inside of
Tabitha's cunt, tantalizing her erect clit, sending waves of ecstasy through
the young girl that would forever bind her to masochistic submission.
Meltdown's orgasm was inevitable and with it, a submission that would give
her pride of place in the Hellfire Club 'dungeon'. From now until the day
she died (which I considered not to be too far away now) she would serve her
masters well. When she did finally submit, she screamed a single word.

"Mistress!"

The intensity of the scene temporarily cut off my psionic connection with
Malice. The sensations of her triumph, her mastery over new meat, her thrill
at taking possession overwhelmed me and I returned to my physical form
shaking with a sexual energy that I would soon expend on one of my sluts.

When I re-established the link, Malice was already riding Sunspot hard,
showing no mercy as she slammed her tight cunt up and down over Roberto's
straining pole, desperately digging for her own release. Her mastery of
invisible force fields prevented the young South American from reaching the
zenith of his climax.

With Malice's eyes I saw Sunspot's expression--a look of sheer sexual
fulfilment as his eyes danced across the body that had sculpted itself to
his lusts, a vision of carnal perfection that was giving him his lust's
desires--undiluted rapture from a woman who knew exactly how to excite him.

But we both knew that the boy served only one purpose now--to satiate,
albeit temporarily, Malice's insane lust for orgasm. She knew that he should
be allowed to cum now, to alleviate the torture of the indescribable high of
the peak of sexual pleasure, to allow his cock to spew its cream into her
womb. But a spent prick meant a soft prick and Malice had no intention of
allowing him to cum until she had found her own release.

Roberto de Costa's mind broke under the intense rapture, the lobotomised
look spreading across his face, as coherent thought was annihilated, finally
being the last push Malice needed to reach climax. He was essentially a
vegetable now, devoid of intelligence, his last thoughts before oblivion
thrilling to the sensation of the perfect woman gushing her orgasmic love
juices over his tortured cock.

Malice pushed the brain-dead corpse aside, returning her attention to the
debased Meltdown, eyeing her bruised body lustfully, her desire for her
brutal sexual expression still not fully sated. I reveled in the dirty
pleasures she mentally decided to inflict on her toy... Expanding force
probes deep in her ass, making her eat out her still ravenous cunt,
torturing her clitoris with multiple fields, whipping her back, tits and ass
while making her orgasm, pissing on her... Her mind was alive with one
thousand expressions of sheer sexual malice.

I disengaged from her mind, more than satisfied with the latest addition to
the team. I would need to recruit one final dark angel before making my move
on the Avengers--one last, magical, addition that I would require before
setting about the seduction of the jewel in the crown of the 'world's
mightiest heroes'... I knew that when the Scarlet Witch was mine, I would be
unstoppable, but first I needed to draft a controllable woman whose powers,
in concert with my own, would bring about her most humiliating defeat.

End of Book Three