[FFML] [multi-series X-over] Project: S.H.O.D.A.N, prologue

Robert Geiger rgeiger2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 07:04:48 PDT 2008

 Hmmm... I'm definatly getting an Author Avatar/Self-Insert vibe on this. Ultra-powerful main character who can steamroll established characters? Check. I believe you should scale back on that and focus on exploring the various setting with the character rather than beating everyone up. Ex: In Dragonball, a character would have to negotiatre with Bulma in order to convince the heavies to find the Dragonballs for a certain purpose.