[FFML] Question about how to keep the text as is after submitted

Timothy Groves the.tail.kinker at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 09:10:43 PDT 2008

Just have to throw my opinion in on this.  Plain text is the safest format out there.  Any time you add any support for scripting - which every advanced text format includes - there is a vector for malware.

Unicode support might be nice, but I'd be just as happy to see the list remain strict ASCII.  My solution is to put the link to my home page in my sig.  If people want formatting, they can find it there.

tailkinker.contrabandent.com
ICQ # 6602 2322