[FFML] [Spamfic][Lime?][CLAMP] Alcohol-Holic

Henry Cobb henry.cobb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 07:34:54 PST 2008

[With due apologizes to CLAMP.]

Watanuki picked up the empty bottles, "Ms Yūko, why are you always
drinking so much?"

"Beer goggles, but it's not working.  You still look like a little twerp."

"What?  I don't understand."

"I think you do.  I've seen the way you look at me.  People like us
have a responsibility to pass on our gifts and my clock is ticking.
But still, your face."

"I'm sorry my face is so ugly.  It's not like I can help that."

"Perhaps I should just give up and seduce Dōmeki instead?"

"Ms Yūko!"

"Oh yes, you've got that special relationship with him.  Well it can't
be helped then.  Go fetch a paper bag please."

-HJC
Is the black Mokona more competent than the white one or is it just
that it has freer access to the witch's resources?