[FFML] [fanfic][Sailormoon] Moonshadow, chapter 9 (first draft)

Michael Gilson mgilson at mchsi.com
Tue Nov 25 10:42:55 PST 2008

On Nov 25, 2008, at 10:51 AM, The Eternal Lost Lurker wrote:
-snip-
>>> The tea-haired girl grimaced. "Mou, Naru-chan...you
>>> KNOW how I feel about
>>> the jerk fiance..."
>>
>> <<HTG: Oh that... what are the odds that someone at the party will
>> put
>> things together if Mamoru and/or Usagi vanish just before Sailor Moon
>> and/or Tux-boy appear?>>
>
> About as good as the odds of anyone noticing Clark Kent is Superman
> with
> glasses.
-snip to EOT-
It would be more likely for someone to notice them both vanish, and
instead of getting 1+2=Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask they get:  "Usagi,
you said you didn't like that guy and then you two sneak off for a
little slap and tickle!" "I'm so happy you are getting along better
with your fiance.", etc. embarrassingly etc.

Michael Gilson /8^{)