[FFML] [info][WWW] Lurkerdrome.com updated!

The Eternal Lost Lurker lurkerdrome at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 23 04:30:21 PST 2008

> Nice to see you back in action, Lurker.

It's good to BE back in action. I think. Between lengthy spates of writer's
block, neverending cycles of illness, and spending most of this year either
playing video games or running from hurricanes, I haven't exactly been
productive lately.

However, right now the creativity bug has gotten hold of me again, and I've
just started a round of prednisone, which always makes me a complete
insomniac and a little crazy, so...who knows what I'll manage to come up
with. ^_^