[FFML] [info][WWW] Lurkerdrome.com updated!

The Eternal Lost Lurker lurkerdrome at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 23 04:17:01 PST 2008

Since I only manage to get my site updated with anything in the way of new
content once in a blue moon, I thought I'd go ahead and drop a notice here
for interested parties:

I've finally posted the first six chapters of Moonshadow to the Lurkerdrome,
in their final, HTML-enhanced forms.

If you've been keeping up with Moonshadow, drop by and check it out--there
are some changes, both in content and presentation.

If you haven't read Moonshadow at all, this is a good time to check it out.

Expect the long-postponed HTML conversion of Fire in the Water to happen, or
at least START, sometime this week.