[FFML] Ref: [fanfic][Ranma/MKR] Fire in the Water, Act 2

The Eternal Lost Lurker lurkerdrome at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 10 12:11:08 PDT 2008

> > Zagato's emofagging. He's a biseinen. It comes with the territory.
>
> Seriously, or are you just kidding?

More or less kidding. :P I tend to pick on biseinen characters with strong
emo tendencies like Zagato, Byakuya, and the like.

*snip theories about Hikaru, Ranma, and willpower*
> Or, I could just be talking through my hat...

Actually, they're all just as likely possibilities as anything else.
However, the actual method to my madness is a little more basic and,
admittedly, cliche.

But I think people will be pleased with the end result, and will forgive me
for going to a somewhat tired well. :)