[FFML] [oneshot][dark][Chrono Trigger] In the Infinite Moment

Chrysicat chrysiko at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 10:45:47 PDT 2008

Sexy Neko Hibiki wrote:
> Whoah! I like the fic dude! Chrono Trigger is one of my favorite Snes games,
> it's just so cool, really great!
>

> http://home.comcast.net/~nekohibiki/sig3.htm

Oh, dear Heaven...Fox just came out with a positive review of something
ELL did.  I suppose now Lurker'll spend the next 20 minutes destroying
every evidence of the story he put together, then come on here and fire
away at CKK again...oh, well, it's fun theatre if nothing else...too bad
it always leads to ELL getting tempbanned...