[FFML] [spamfic] [WAFF] The Courtship of Tendou Kasumi

Steffan res1hhv1 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 8 17:57:06 PST 2008

At this point, my suggestion would be after the marriage attempt (or
second, or third) for Akane and Ranma.  At that point, Kasumi will be a
legal adult according to Japanese law, and will be seriously wondering,
"What's in it for me??"

By that time, she should have bought a clue, even in canon.

--Steffan