[FFML] [spamfic] [WAFF] The Courtship of Tendou Kasumi

Ambulatory Kettle ambket at inbox.com
Fri Mar 7 09:00:08 PST 2008

> From: nouma at msn.com
>
> Y'know, this rather reminds me of my very first fanic, "Heart of the
> Home".
> I've always enjoyed Kasumi and I like reading stories about her.
>
> I'd urge you to keep going, I like what you've written so far.
>
> -Richard

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.  It's been awhile since I read "Heart of the Home," but I remember enjoying it and enjoying your characterization of Kasumi, so I count this as high praise.

As for continuing the story, I'm not sure where I would go with it at this point, but I'll definitely keep it in mind.  I doubt I'll expand this little snapshot (though nothing's out of the question), but I might write some follow-up(s) to it, possibly more little snapshots like this, possibly something with more narrative continuity, but I don't know if I can sustain this tone and style for more than a couple pages at a time. ^_^;;

> From: kinai2k7 at gmail.com
>
> It is a good piece of WAFF and romance and worth all the kilobytes.
>
> Well done!!
>
> Kinai.

Thanks. :)